Premium Mobile Personal Trainer in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, N. Phoenix & Beyond*


Introduction to Training Philosophy

The 80/20 Rule

To achieve most health and fitness related goals, exercise is only 20% of what is required.  The other 80% is some combination of nutrition, sleep, stress management, time management, and behavior change.  In other words, only 20% is related to physical exertion.  The other 80% is mental exertion, relating to attitude and willingness to change.


”Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on Earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”

Personal Training Reality

Based on the 80/20 rule, I need to be far more than a personal trainer. Here is why. Personal trainers are not required to have a college degree or a government license. The only requirement is to earn a certification through one of numerous organizations. Some are accredited, others are not. I earned my accredited certification through ACE, one of the most well respected fitness organizations. As seen on my certificate, an ACE Personal Trainer is qualified “to develop and implement fitness programs for individuals who have no apparent limitations or special medical needs.”


Consider that phrase, ”no apparent physical limitations or special needs.” Unfortunately, that means that in a world of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, low back pain, etc, even trainers who get accredited, well respected certifications are not qualified to train the vast majority of the population.

Beyond Personal Training

Understanding this reality, I earned a Kinesiology degree along with my certification. In the years since, I have earned additional certifications & specializations beyond the basic personal trainer certification. With this added training and knowledge base, I am able to make the 20% of the 80/20 rule safer and more effective for a larger percentage of the population. Equally important, I am able to expand into the 80%, giving my clients the tools and guidance they need to reach their health & fitness goals.


”Do today what others won’t. You’ll do tomorrow what others can’t.”

Contact

What are your Goals? Setup a Free Consultation!

Todd Mitchell

Anthem, AZ Based Mobile Personal Trainer for Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, & North Phoenix

Fitness Home Delivery, Inc

Anthem, AZ 85086

(480) 399-9552