Not currently accepting new clients. Waitlist applications available upon request.
Results achieved with a short-term program will be short-term results. Weight loss is the perfect example. 90% of people who lose weight, gain it back. Why? They try short-term solutions such as going on the latest fad diet, signing up for a 6 month "medically-supervised" weight loss program, attending a 6 week boot camp, etc. They focus on achieving immediate results. But inevitably, they return to their normal lives and the weight eventually returns. Many repeat this cycle over and over refusing to accept that there are NO SHORTCUTS. This reality applies to any health and fitness goal, not just weight loss.
So what do the 10% do that successfully keep the weight off? Rather than focus on the results, they focus on the change. Rather than cramming a short-term solution into their existing lifestyle, they actually change their lifestyle. Change becomes permanent, and therefore the results become permanent! Again, this focus on change is vitally important to achieving any health and fitness goal, not just weight loss.
Lifestyle change is not easy. Exercise is actually only a small part of it. To achieve most health and fitness related goals permanently, physical activity is typically 20% or less of what is required. The other 80% or more is some combination of nutrition, sleep, stress management, time management, and behavior change. In other words, only 20% is related to physical exertion. The other 80% is mental exertion, relating to attitude and willingness to work towards permanent lifestyle change.
Unfortunately, the health and fitness industry continues to focus on immediate results without permanent change. Personal training typically falls into this trap. Most personal trainers sell finite packages of sessions or time based programs with set end dates. Boot camps are the perfect example. The reality is, immediate results are easier to market and sell. Most people want something that works quick and that does not require a permanent lifestyle change. If that is you, then joining Fitness Home Delivery, LLC is not for you.
Fitness Home Delivery, LLC does it differently. It is setup as a monthly fee membership program, focused solely on long-term lifestyle change leading to permanent results. How does this work? New members must begin with a long-term mindset. The reality is, most health and fitness related habits have been established over decades. These habits cannot be changed in a 6 week or even 6 month program despite what marketers would have one believe. Long-term permanent change takes years; typically 2-4 depending on the change. New members must understand this upfront. Therefore, with a monthly membership fee, there is no set end date or set number of sessions. The monthly fee should be budgeted and integrated into the members's lifestyle just as a mortgage payment, car payment, or phone bill would be for a long time period.
A primary benefit of the monthly membership fee is it allows me to keep my total number of members low, and therefore, the average amount of time I spend on each member high. This model is similar to concierge, VIP, or direct care doctors who charge a yearly fee. Their patient count is lower than the typical physician and they can spend more time with each patient. Likewise, I have more time available for each member. Remember, 80% of achieving most health and fitness related goals is related to mental exertion which primarily occurs OUTSIDE of the typical personal training session. I interact with each member almost daily assisting them in whatever they need to make the lifestyle changes that lead to the permanent results. For those ready to embrace this change focused model, fill out the contact information below to setup a free consultation!
B.S. in Kinesiology - Fitness Management. ACE-certified Health Coach & Personal Trainer. Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Orthopedic Exercise Specialist, & Corrective Exercise Specialist.
Anthem, Arizona 85086